Wedding Ceremony & Reception Services Breakdown
(Estimated Time Allotted for Planning, Performance and Related Services)
Site Appointment: 0.5 to 1 Hour.
Looking over your ceremony and/or reception site together to discuss layout and sound support issues.
(This is only necessary for locations that are new to me.)
First Appointment: 2 Hours.
Our first face to face planning session.
(This is where we plan your ceremony events and begin planning your reception events in great detail,
while offering a variety of ideas and suggestions for creating a truly unique and memorable wedding ceremony and reception.
Interesting Wedding Statistics
*AFTER THE VOWS...
- 72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment.
- Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment.
- During wedding planning, Brides say their highest priority is their
attire, followed by the reception site and caterer - reception
entertainment is among the least of their priorities. Within one week
after their reception, 78% of Brides say they would have made the
entertainment their highest priority!
Here are some questions that the ADJA strongly recommends you ask...
- Have you commited yourself to follow the ADJA Code of Professional Conduct?
Any responsible business owner will be committed to living by the
This is just one of the commitments that legitimate entertainment companies will make to you.
- Are you insured? Can you supply me with proof of liability?
Many responsible business owners carry
liability insurance to protect their businesses and the consumer. Many
locations are beginning to require proof of liability.